Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photos and Images: Week 3

This is one of my favorite bookmarks taken for American Library Association's READ campaign. As I gain more finesse with blogging, I hope to add so much more. I like this image because it inspires little black girls to read--well big black girls too. ALA has an eclectic catalogue of popular images designed to motivate and inspire people to read. This image was uploaded through my blog "add image" function. My next attempt is the flickr one.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you got the image to show up! nice! This is actually uploaded to blogger, not linking to flickr, so we'll talk about that. Nice job though! Also love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog is so cute. I love that they have big attitudes. I am so glad you shared this picture and the one of your family. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete